When a file of email addresses is imported into FeedBlitz, each address is automatically inspected to ensure that it passes our quality controls.
An address may be rejected for the following reasons:
- It is a role account such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- It is not a valid email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The address is known to be on a list used to ensure email providers like FeedBlitz are not sending to addresses that cannot give permission to be mailed (these are referred to as trap addresses)
- Addresses that FeedBlitz recognizes as a purchased list (Do not purchase lists)
- The domain of the email address does not appear to exist firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email address has unsubscribed from you previously.
Please remember that FeedBlitz will not charge you for email addresses it is not mailing on your behalf, nor will we attempt to mail bad addresses on your behalf. FeedBlitz's import policy is designed to protect your deliverability and the deliverability of all FeedBlitz publishers to ensure your emails reach the inbox.
You can learn more about our import terms of service here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our team is happy to help. You can find all of our support resources here.