If you want to include or exclude posts or content from your mailings based on a tag or category, you can do this in your campaign's settings.
FeedBlitz treats tags and categories as the same. This means you can include or exclude content using tags, categories, or both. When setting up your campaign, pay attention to whether you want inclusion or exclusions to be the deciding factor if a post has both an including and excluding tag or category.
To set up a filtering tag in FeedBlitz:
- Start on your list's dashboard and click on Settings > Edit Campaign
- On the next screen, click the Edit Settings button to the right of the Settings section.
- On the following page, click the word Filtering or the plus (+) sign to its right to expand the Filtering section.
- On this screen, you enter the category or tag(s) you would like to use in the "Include posts tagged" field. Use a comma to separate if you use more than one.
- After entering your tags/categories, click the Next Step: Campaign Summary button.
- Important: To save your changes on the following page, you must click
Finish: Save this Campaign.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can find all of our great support resources and how to get in touch with us via email, chat or phone on our Support Page.