Sometimes it's necessary to edit an existing funnel. Start by selecting your funnel by going to Campaigns > Active then choose the funnel from the list of campaigns to appear.
On your Funnel dashboard, scroll down to the Article and Sequencing area and click the “Edit Articles and Sequencing” button highlighted below:
This will take you to the Funnel Sequence Editor. This page is where you can add or remove articles, change the delivery schedule, etc.
To edit an article, whether it is in draft or published mode, click on the pencil to the right of the funnel.
Tips to Remember:
- A funnel is a sequence of articles and/or actions. You can add or edit steps to your funnel at any time. You can also change the status of articles in the funnel from Published to Draft at any time.
- If an article's status is draft, it will not be sent to subscribers in the funnel.
- Once a subscriber has passed a step, they will not receive that step again.
For example, if a subscriber has been in the funnel for three days, if a new article is added and scheduled to send two days after joining will not be sent to the subscriber.
- If you add new or edit content later in the funnel subscribers currently in the funnel WILL receive the new or edited content.
- Once a subscriber has finished the funnel, they will not receive any further messages from the, even if content is added add content to the end of the sequence. There is a restart feature in the final entry of the funnel. This allows you to send all finished subscribers back to a selected step in the funnel.
As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You can find all of our great support resources and how to get in touch with us via email, chat or phone on our Support Page.